¤ Home » Profile » Achievements
BUDGET PROPOSAL FOR ADDITIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE SCHEME FOR AIADA FOR FINANCIAL YEAR 2009-10
Development of Infrastructure
- Construction of New Roads - (11.54 Km) and Renovation of existing Roads - (21.85 Km) Rs.2.5 Crores.
- Constructions of New Drains (42.48 Km) and Renovation of existing Drains (14.50 Km) Rs.3 Crores.
- Installation of High Mast Light - (9 Nos.) Rs.46 lakhs.
- Installation of Industrial lighting(468 Poles) Rs. 1.84 crores
- Renovation of AIADA Building Rs.67 Lakhs.
- Establishment of knowledge centre in second floor of AIADA building. approx cost Rs. 20 lakhs.
- Automation of AIADA building approx cost Rs.48 lakhs.
Proposed Infrastructure Development Schemes
- Widening of existing black top road with cement concrete road, paving on either side of road in different phases of Adityapur Industrial area. (19.52 Km.) Approx cost Rs.14.15 crores.
- Construction of surface drain in different phases of Adityapur Industrial Area (17 Km) Approx cost Rs.1.47 crores.
- Construction of 15 nos. Canteens 1st and 2nd phase Industrial Estate site and 16 nos. of kiosks in Adityapur Industrial Area. Approx cost Rs.24.15 lakhs.
- Provision of Garbage bins and associated vehicles for area cleaning in Adityapur Industrial Area Approx cost Rs.50 lakhs.
- Development of Infrastructure facilities like Road, Community Centre, Primary Health Centre in Rupcha Rehabilitation Centre at Adityapur. Approx cost 26.95 lakhs.
- Street lighting (internal new roads) of Adityapur Industrial Area, (Large Sector) 6th phase, 7th phase, Industrial Estate and Near 3rd phase approx costs Rs. 52 lakhs.
- AIADA NEWS was published for the first time & released by the then Hon'ble Dy. Prime Minister, Shri L.K Advani at Ranchi on 15th Nov 2002 during Udyog Mela. AIADA News, since then, is published on a quarterly basis.
- AIADA Website (www.aiada.in), the first official web site of the state government, was launched in 2001.
- Complete renovation of the Administrative Building & organizing a well decorated Conference Hall with state of the art facilities & a Visitors Lounge are in place.
- AIADA has organized many Seminars and Conferences on topics like Business Excellence, Art of Living, Energy Conservation, Value Engineering, Quality, etc. This is an ongoing activity.